Sunday, October 9, 2011

Feelin' Moody

UH, OH... feelin' moody.

 Am I overtired? Or just seeing it like it really is? I don't know. It's one of
those days when the sun goes behind a cloud and says, "Ah... screw it. Tomorrow will be all messed up again, anyway."

 I've never been tolerant but I've always been patient. (It takes longer that way, but things have a chance to work out right.) Then, with my cardiac arrest, I get an anoxic brain injury. Now, my patience seems to be in a puddle between my feet. Why? I don't know. And I don't care.
I'm feelin' moody.

 Surely you've heard the song,"Feelin' Groovy", by Simon & Garfunkel. (1966,
folks.)
Nice song. Happy tune. But I woke up at 6:00 this morning after only four hours of sleep. I'm not feeling nice. I'm not feeling happy. And I'm not talking to any lamp post.

 So I'm thinkin', write a song called, "Feelin' Moody". I wonder if it would
catch on and be a hit. Would anyone listen? I don't know. And I don't care.

"I'm Feelin' Moody."

"It's a day
when I'd like to say,
I won't be thinkin' of ya.

Off my path
with your sorry ass.
Smile at me and I'll punch ya."

Now, I feel a little better.
Or do I? Nope. It's all crappy...

and I'm feelin' moody.

So there.

 - - - - - - - - - -

 Originally posted by me, on Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 2:33 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment