Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

  August is the month of my father's birthday. He was with me the day I was born. I don't remember that, but I was with him the day he died. That I remember and I know that he does, too.

 Whether said to a son or to a daughter, this video really gets down to what's
important. I watch it frequently. It's hard to do that. Just as the man in this
video seems to be my Dad speaking to me, so it seems that he is me - speaking to my own son. One day my son will have to speak to his children. It is a chain of life that should not be broken. When it is, it breaks God's Heart. And all the Sundays in church won't heal a thing.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! A lifetime isn't enough to say more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rturri2008#p/c/B16967BA8CCEA9CA/3/N1EkWnqiJiQ
 
- - - - - - - - - -


Originally published by me on Monday, August 8, 2011


To my good friend, Amin:

Thank you again for making this video
and I do keep you both in my prayers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/aminhafez]

No comments:

Post a Comment